Fellowship of the Goose
Dates follow according to the Northlands Reckoning:
- 2517: Accounts of the Dragon Empire being under attack.
- The Fall of the Dragon Empire. The capital is burned, and the main temple of Erinye vanishes, believed to be the Lost Temple.
- Erinye monks at the cloister of Aelbuern (then Hjaelbjorn) lose their powers for a month, then they seem to be restored.
- The bodyguards of the slain Dragon Emperor arrive at Aelbuern, bringing with them the signet ring and the regalia of the empire. They depart for Castle Whiterock the next day, hoping to reach their allies there.
- 2546: Ereban, Captain of the Dragon Emperor’s Guard, is noted to have visited Aelbuern again.
- 2645: The Empire of Crieste expands northwards and seizes Whiterock.
- 3199: The Fellowship of the Goose enter the Tomb of the Ancient Warchief.
- 3200: The year in which the Lost Temple was uncovered by the Fellowship of the Goose.